Tuesday, April 17, 2012

SSRS Report Parameters in Url

Hi guys,

I have seen that many people have had questions regarding passing report parameters in urls. I decided that I would document my specific case here as I did not find much information on it. I am working with SSRS 2008 R2 and in Sharepoint Integrated Mode.

I will just get right down to it. To correctly pass parameters to a report, use a url that follows the following pattern (assume that we have a "ssrs reports" folder in our SharePoint subsite, where we store our reports):

http://<<spsite>>/<<spsubsite>>/_layouts/ReportServer/RSViewerPage.aspx?rv:RelativeReportUrl=/<<subsite>>/ssrs%20reports/<<report_name>>.rdl&rp:<<param1>>=<<param_value1>>&rp:<<param2>>=<<param_value2>>

The important thing to note is that for every parameter it is necessary to include the "rp" prefix.

I hope this helps some of you.

Please ask if I can be of more assistance.

Happy coding! :)

Hermann

No comments:

Post a Comment